The Yee-Haw team is a hard working, beer loving, ridiculously good looking group. Just take a look these mugs. We are working together to build something great and wearing a few different hats is to be expected, but “Beer Taster” is one everyone gets to wear. There’s a lot ahead for Yee-Haw, some of it unknown, but we’re ready to tackle anything and have a good damn time while doing it.
To apply for an open position, please e-mail your resumé and a cover letter telling us a little about yourself to Jobs[at]yeehawbrewing.com. If we think you would be a good fit, we’ll give you a shout back.
Yee-Haw Media Design Manager and Brand Ambassador
Full time, salaried
Johnson City, TN
About this Position:
Yee-Haw Brewing is looking for remarkable and rad people who are passionate about beer and want to help grow and spread the love for craft beer in Tennessee and beyond. Our team is seeking a creative, hard-working, beer-loving individual with online and social media marketing, graphic design, sales, and/or other related skills to fill the Media Design Manager / Brand Ambassador position. This position is entry-level with opportunities for growth!
The Media Design Manager / Brand Ambassador will work closely with our marketing team, sales team, brewhouse crew, and key retail, restaurant and sponsorship partners to promote and foster brand loyalty and brand growth.
The Yee-Haw crew needs to be a well-oiled machine, and that can’t happen without our Media Design / Brand Ambassador. Prepare to use both sides of your brain as this position combines creativity and organizational skills. Below are some duties you might encounter day to day, but be ready to take on any challenge:
- Online and Social Media community management including but not limited to the following:
- Content Creation – Videos, blog posts
- Facebook – Full management, calendar, targeted posts, LIVE video
- Instagram – Brand lifestyle
- Twitter – Build audience and engagement
- Untappd – Manage beers and reviews, interact with fans
- User review website management – TripAdvisor, Yelp, etc.
- Contests / Promotions
- Cross promotional posts with sponsors and partners
- Snapchat – Brand account creation and execution
- Yee-Haw e-mail newsletter – Planning, copy creation and distribution
- Website management including event listings & Find Our Beer updates when needed
- Graphic Design including but not limited to the following:
- Develop graphics for merchandise designs, logos, website, etc.
- Fulfill graphic design needs for sales and marketing materials including but not limited to event posters, sell sheets, tap handle stickers, etc.
- Create new label and package designs for new products
- Sales Support including but not limited to the following:
- Support sales efforts by working closely with our distributors, key retail and restaurant partners in the Tri-Cities market to help grow distribution and hit sales volume goals
- Assist with events in the Tri-Cities area and other markets
- Administrative support including but not limited to managing company calendar, events, inventory, requested POS, website orders
- Brewery Tours
You ready for this?
We aren’t asking you if you have computer hacking skills, bow hunting skills, or nunchuks skills (if you did, that would still be awesome), but we do require the qualified candidate to have the following:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Strategic Communications, Public Relations, Graphic Design or other related degree
- Proficiency in managing multiple social media platforms and maintaining consistent voice
- Working knowledge of breweries, brewing process, and beer history and styles
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office applications (video and image editing knowledge a plus)
- Working knowledge of design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Willingness to work atypical hours including nights, early mornings, long days, weekends and holidays as necessary to support events, promotions and servicing customers
- Great attitude and sense of humor
- Ability to manage 75+ lbs
- And on a final note: We realize this is a business where beer drinking occurs. However, it is imperative the individual be able to maintain sobriety while working events and representing the brand in public
How Do I Get on This Train?
If interested, please forward a resumé and cover letter describing what makes you super rad and why you would be a great fit for Yee-Haw to Jobs (at) yeehawbrewing.com
Yee-Haw Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex (including pregnancy), religion, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. All such discrimination is unlawful and prohibited by Yee-Haw Brewing Company.