It’s here. The biggest basketball tournament of the year! With the Madness, of course, come the brackets. Yee-Haw is thrilled to be hosting our very own Bracket Challenge this year, with the winner taking home a tremendous prize pack: $200 Yee-Haw Taproom Gift Card plus an epic swag package. Oh, and if by chance you have a perfect bracket, then we’ll give you free Beer For Life!
BUT WAIT! It’s not only the winner who’s walking away with a prize. We’re giving every single person that enters the opportunity for a free gift card! All you have to do is share this Facebook Post publicly and you’re entitled to a $5 gift card to our Taproom (read below for more details).
AND FINALLY…we at Yee-Haw also like filling out brackets, so if our official entry in the group somehow wins, then every single person that enters will receive a complimentary Yee-Haw t-shirt. Now, on to the details (make sure you read the rules as well!)…
HOW TO ENTER:
– Head over to ESPN.com and create your bracket.
– Join the group “Yee-Haw Brewing Co.”
– Password: yeehawbeer
– Fill out your bracket!
– Must be 21+ years of age to be eligible to win and receive any prizes
– One entry per person
– Employees of Yee-Haw Brewing Co. are not eligible to receive prizes
– Grand prize winner determined by the entrant with the most points in the online challenge
– Grand prize winner must contact Yee-Haw Brewing Co. via Facebook message at the conclusion of the challenge
– Grand prize must be picked up in person at the Yee-Haw Brewing Co. Taproom between April 4 – June 1, 2017. Must have proof of ID
– To receive complimentary $5 gift card, you must enter the challenge as well as PUBLICLY share the Facebook post linked above. If not shared publicly, Yee-Haw has no way to verify your eligibility.
– Complimentary gift card must be picked up in person at the Yee-Haw Taproom no later than Monday, April 3, 2017.
– Complimentary gift card may not be picked up same day as the post is shared.
– Complimentary gift card only available to those entrants that share the post no later March 16, 2017.