The wait is over — Yee-Haw beer is rolling into Knoxville!
To kick things off, we have launch parties scheduled around Knoxville this weekend and into next week. All four of our flagship beers — Pilsner, Pale Ale, Eighty Shilling Scottish Ale and Dunkel dark lager — will be pouring. Make sure to stop by one of these fine establishments (or all of them) to be one of the first to enjoy a Yee-Haw beer in Knoxville!
- Thursday, August 6th — 4pm until close at The Public House
- Friday , August 7th — 7pm until close at The Casual Pint Fountain City
- Saturday, August 8th — 1pm until 9pm at Bearden Beer Market
- Monday, August 10th — 6pm until 8pm at Suttree’s High Gravity Tavern
- Wednesday, August 12th — 6pm until 8pm at Scruffy City
- Wednesday, August 12th — 6pm until 8pm Bingo at Casual Pint Farragut
- Thursday, August 13th — 7pm until 9pm at The Casual Pint Bearden
- Friday, August 14th — 7pm until 8pm at The Casual Pint Northshore
Look for our tap handles popping up at your favorite bar or restaurant beginning next week. Make sure to check out the Find our Beer section on our website; we will be updating it as we continue to deliver Yee-Haw beer around the city.
Order it loudly Knoxville! Yee-Haw!